Rosie G. - South House

Topic: Child Psychology

EQ: What is the best way to counsel middle school students

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Service Learning

  1. In Buena Vista Arts-Integrated elementary school as the think together program.
  2. My contact is Rupa Patel-site coordinator, address- 5685 San Bernardino st. Montclair, CA 91763, email- buenavista@thinktogether.org
  3.  During my service learning hours I will be working with children age 5-15, each of them have different personality, I was in charge of making sure they were finishing their work and been respectful, responsible, and safe. After their snack time they go inside to do their homework and once they needed help I would help them out and also play with them when it was play time. So far, its been good experiencing and spending time with the children.
  4. Right now, I have zero hours of service learning.  Since I didn't have a place to go because of certain issues. Either I couldn't contact certain agencies or because of confidentiality issues. So this week I finally got a yes and Started today 2-07-12. 

No comments:

Post a Comment