Rosie G. - South House

Topic: Child Psychology

EQ: What is the best way to counsel middle school students

Monday, April 9, 2012

Room Creativity

1) How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?

I'm still not exactly sure what I will do, but I was thinking to probably put posters up. There's going to be some different diagnoses. And others with stories of what the child has gone through and explaining what they're symptoms are.

(2) What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?

One of my answers is: Understanding the different types of diagnoses in order to successfully help the student/ child. So when I'm done explaining some during the presentation they will be set up into groups of 4-5. Each group go to an assigned poster. They will read the story on the poster and depending on what they agree on they will put a number on the corresponding diagnoses. Who ever has the most right gets a price

No comments:

Post a Comment