Rosie G. - South House

Topic: Child Psychology

EQ: What is the best way to counsel middle school students

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview Check

1. Who are you interviewing and why?
I plan on interviewing Maria Gonzales. She is a child psychologist that volunteers at schools and has been a psychologist for the past 15 years. She was my psychologist when i was middle school and helped me outcome some fears. I am positive that she can answer my interview questions with her many years of experience. She can also guide me in what direction i can find other resources.

 2.What additional questions will you ask her (in addition to the 5 we require)?
In addition to asking her the required questions, I want to ask her the following questions:

  1.  What do you think it means to be a successful child psychologist?
  2. What is a common difficulty most child psychologist go through with there patients?
  3. What do you, as a psychologist, do to try to make the patient feel welcomed in order for them to open up?
  4. Do you think child psychology is something everyone can do and can succeed in?
  5. What are some books or sources that I can find mainly about child psychology?

No comments:

Post a Comment