Rosie G. - South House

Topic: Child Psychology

EQ: What is the best way to counsel middle school students

Monday, September 26, 2011

Interview 1 & Presentation 1

1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
My interview made me realize that i do indeed want to work with children but I'm still not quite sure if i truly want to become a Child Psychologist.
2.  What you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?
I didn't studded like i thought i would. I'm very shy and this presentation wasn't as hard as i thought it would be.
3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?
What was challenging for me was that i didn't really know what to talk about because for my show in tell i pretty much said it in my 5min presentation. I had to say something that no one knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment