Rosie G. - South House

Topic: Child Psychology

EQ: What is the best way to counsel middle school students

Monday, October 10, 2011

Defining the Essential Question

  1. My Essential Question is: " What is a best way to become a successful Child Psychologist for teens who are going through peer pressure?"
  2.  Words to know:
    • "successful" - Being proficient and efficient. 
    • "patient" - tolerant; understanding. Being patient for some will require practice, and might have to change one's mindset, because the more challenging a situation becomes the more likely one is to become impatient. Only practice can help one become patient.  Keep in mind that patients will take time but will fulfill your goal.
  1. From the research that I have found and looked at so far, I think a few possible answers to my Essential Question could be: being patient
  2. Currently, I would have to say that my most important source so far is Andrea Gomez : The Child Psychologist I once had during Middle School. She goes extremely in depth into how and what i should do in order to become one, even other jobs that use psychology, and certain bits and pieces of knowledge that are good to know.

1 comment:

  1. This needs to change to: What is the best way to become a successful middle school counselor?

    ReplyDelete